It's a million degrees outside and keeping your hydration up is of great importance. You probably don't need to know why you should drink water, so here are some interesting facts about our good friend H2O:
- 75% of the human brain is water and 50% of a living tree is water.
- Hot water freezes faster than cool water.
- Each day, we exhale about 400 ml of water.
- The first water pipes in the U.S. were made from hollowed logs.
- It takes about 2,641 gallons of water to make a pair of jeans.
From Thursday, May 18th to Sunday, May 21st (11:59pm EST) use the coupon code:
Here's how to use the code:
- Add all of the products you want to your cart, just as you normally would.
- Click on "My Cart" to review your products.
- Enter the coupon code -
THIRST2017- in the little "discount codes" box in the shopping cart page.
- Click on "Apply Coupon".
- Go ahead and check out as normal.